L'appello di Roy Tasker per la ricerca del padre, prigioniero in UK

Sul gruppo Facebook "Prigionieri di guerra in India e Inghilterra" abbiamo ricevuto questo appello di Roy Tasker per aiutarlo a trovare il padre.
Are there any records of prisoner's names of the men who worked on farms in the UK. I am trying to find my father (or my fathers family if he is deceased). He worked on a farm in the village of Digby which is in Lincolnshire. I understand that some prisoners were transfered from India to the UK?
He had a relationship with my mother which resulted in me being born in 1945. The only thing my mother could tell me is his name "stefano" she said she thought he was a Dr, could she be wrong and maybe his name was "Di Stefano or "De Stefano" and maybe she was mistaken and thought the "Di" or "De" was Dr (Doctor).
I somehow need to find a list of prisoners who were held in a Billet in the next village (Scopwick) but worked every day on the farm in Digby owned by the family "Tasker"
I have done a DNA test which indicates my father was from Sardinia or could be the Italian mainland?
Any help would be appreciated in tracing a list of prisoners during 1944.
 Roy Tasker 

Qualcuno ha delle informazioni? Roy ci ha poi dato altri dettagli sulla madre e sulla famiglia del padre, potete leggerle QUI

Grazie a tutti quelli che sapranno darci una mano.

Posta un commento

0 Commenti